Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired but ...

Well its been quite some time for me to think of my relationship...(well frankly to say.. too many people ask about it and i dont even know how to answer well).. usually i'll say.. Hey i'm single I'm happy^.^ that's all..

But then.. i dont know how.. or what i really can do about it..
The situation is..(i want to start up this business build it up and it might take another year to be strong)... i felt lonelyness mostly at night during the path back home.. i am just focusing fully on my business now... although the pay now did increase just by abit.. per month and its still a distance from my target... but shall i just stop thinking about relationships and start fully (i really mean it) focus in my buzz?

There is one situation here.. the girl i love.. now is in (not in penang) and she wanted to chase over her dreams... as normal girls would have choosen the path..
now.. She told me about her choices.. i gave her my answer of the choices i HOPE she'd choose and yet...(well i am quite confused) at the moment... i really want her to choose the path that she has choosen b4 she tell me about and ask me which 1 i would like her to choose..

Complicated enough?
i wonder...
HELP ME if u see this blog... (well fb me will do>>)

Exited of my 2nd branch its another 4 days count down... FOCUS on WORK fully!! (i really want to do All things at once but i know if i do that.. all will fall and fail...)
I hope i can make it to the fashion part where i can well.. connect with "HER" atleast... kinda miss those old days when she's still in penang.. lolx..

She : Detective Conan...
Me : Shin Chan..
Well like now we are just friends...or can say close friends?... i dont know... well ignore all this for the time being... i cant help much even if we're in a relationship... i might ruin her life.. LOL
thats all i think about.. hope i'm wrong thou.. but its kinda true...

Time to sleep its 2am now.. Nitezz Keep get going on with my life...

No comments: