Monday, May 9, 2011

Insomnia

Well its been awhile since i have insomnia.. its 5am in the morning.. i'm still awake...
Cut my finger this time but its alright.. just a small fracture...

Well whole day i was thinking of something which i'm not sure of..
I wonder whats that.. i cant really remember about it
The business from 2 branch to 1 branch... well the revenue increase... but branches lowered..

Sometimes places can indicate a business successful nor failure..
But then i'm not sure what i'm typing now.. maybe i'm lost once again?
But i was assure of what i wanted until.....
until.....
When was that?......
Until i meet a person who asked me the question 5 years ago a teacher asked me...

I cant really see what i want now...
I wanted to study..(SOO BADLY) but... i want my business to grow as well...

i cant do both together.. so.. confusing now..
How i hope i can chat wif her... but she seems like busy/avoiding to chat wif me?(Well i guess she's busy)
(If not so.. did i do something that made her misunderstand?) i don't know..

Well a good news is that i'll be FREE in PENANG for ...erm.. 2 days.. (Coming Wed and Thurs).. which is.. wait let me check the date... hmmmm 11 and 12 of May..

Kinda boring or bored lately... besides my routine and stuff.. exercise have been a good companion to me lately...
hiking/swimming/QiGongTraining/Martial Training AkA Weng Chun(i just remembered 8 sets out of so many...)...
but i wonder why do i do those things? just to distress?...What are stress to me?...
Lots of questions and i already have the answer... i just let my brain to stop functioning just for a short moment.. let the questions be the questions and answers be the answers..

I might be having a split personality.. but i dont think it is that way.. its just i'm idle-ing all the way since 1am just now until... now? 5.11am

I'd better go and try to get to sleep again.. nitez all sweet dreams..

Love sometimes makes a person go mad, but at the same time.. it makes the person feel alive....
^.^

No comments: