Friday, October 9, 2015


Its been 2 years from my last post. I must be in dilemma for like that long.... 

How have i been you say? Lets see, i'm currently jobless(with some pile of cash in bank and looking for job ) Plus i'm now out of DEBT...

I guess I'm fine right?

Well things happen, some goes some stays, I was in a state of Dilemma when my mom Passed away last year DEC 27 2014.

Well the most thing I learned is that when we are alive. Please If you have anything to say to a person. BE BOLT ENOUGH to say it. The thing is that, I dint get a word of forgiveness from my Mother. No matter how hard I apologies...its just too late... so Lets not repeat my mistake.

From time to time, we learn, we grow, we cry, we smile, we laugh, we sigh. But please don't forget to get confirmation in current time. Don't live in the past, Nor the future. Live in Present (because its a gift) that's why its call Present.(a quote from Kungfu Panda )  Its now imprint in my life.

Get going I do hope that there is a good business that I can venture into in the near future *(frankly to say I'm only good at Trading Commodities) but if its related I can make it happen.

Let's see. Today is 9 Oct 2015 I must walk out of my love lingering on the past. Must live in present.
That must be my challenge this year. I better make it.

Life is full of challenges right? Lets see I must be employed at least by December, or Start a new business in December.

That's it for now my supporters. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for the past few years but thanks for supporting me.  I'll be on more frequent so hope you'd support me till the end of my years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are able to get forgiveness if you are going to be 案主for the course u are in now. When is your next blog? Wait till neck become giraffe's neck d.