Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hi People's Lets Smile More^.^

When time pass by.. i realize alot..
not to say I'm being mature or something,
Its just that now I realize how important it is even if you're not a somebody..
The existence of everyone is important..
by just living all life to the max will show alot of difference in the society..

For me I've learn how to live without her being around..
Although i got to admit i cant simply let go.. and i know alot of Guys still Tackling her..
I felt afraid of one fine day she'll tell me that she's in a relationship..
Today i saw another guy waiting for answer..
Well its obvious..

If she comes back for Christmas..
I'll sent her one last present..
In it will be my last invitation..
I will just accept the fact that she's not into me and move on if she rejects,
I'll also let things be and move on in my life if she dint give in any answers..
But if she wants me to wait i'll be here Penang waiting(while fighting for my career)

Its true that we must have a balance..
I felt one thing from the lesson thought via Experience..
If I have my career and Money..
but I don't have another half to spend with..
whats the purpose of having it at the 1st place?

So I need to balance up everything now..
If not I'm afraid I might not be able to get married b4 age of 30.
I'm afraid of Loneliness as others does so..
Hmmm I BET I must continue save money to create more business opportunity in life now..
Focus on business 1st Time will come if it is mine.
I must take action by then..^.^
Consequences, I will accept it and move on^.^..

No comments: