Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Its been 4 months

So.. i did not realize how fast time travel..
4 months have passed since i knew i have Diabetic..
Was a shock at 1st but thanks to it i am now under (overweight List) no longer Obesity.

Now my Weight is averagely around 94kg to 96 kg..
Well also thanks to it now i know where my limit is and where i can boost more..^.^
Thank god for blessing me all this kind of things even thou i'm in a very serious situation thou..
My family members supported me MOST.. and also Friends(close ones)..

Within this period i learn alot about health and food consumption which will cause what kind of illness.

But then my target.. is now Lacking alot.. from what I set this year...
I've grown thinner now.. well i still feel that i'm fat BTW..
But then alot of friends whom i did not meet up for longer then 3 months all was kinda shocked when they saw me.^.^
Happy for that thou..
Well i'm glad that now i dont know why but i feel like to let go all things and just live my life to the max..

The things i planned seems changed alot in the schedule.. Time.. and incident..
Just few months have change my life totally..^.^ should i be happy or sad? i dono..
Coz now i can see no future in me.. due to" ahem.. well i might collapse anytime any moment.."
That's diabetic.. u wont know when or what its attacking but it will one fine day..

From now on.. I have new goals..
Food Consumption + Medication must check daily..
Sugar level in blood must check daily..
Healthy Lifestyle is already a MUST..
Income must grow have to make new moves..
Time flies so.. b4 i'm 25 i have to finish the task and continue with my degree and Masters Degree...
used up more then 3 months to recover from the hospital medication..

Now is time to FIGHT!!
btw.. Why am i still single?... LOL
Alot of people dont believe me=.=
But I am.. I'm not seeing any girls now.. just focusing on work.. WTF..
I should Balance my life up.. LOL.. Time is short!!

Well I better get to bed now.. TMR morning Hiking!! hope can capture some pictures but i dont bring my phone to hike all the time..^.^ so.. hehe..
Nitez all thanks for viewing my blog..

No comments: